Sunday, November 8, 2015

The Key Is Not To Be Mysterious

language me me moose moose it is moose topping me works my mind is a boop climbing my mind with her sucking bitch sucker named authority.


Afailure bans laughing work is here.


I feel this Bruce sucking death from the string of my anger.


Dark bodies pee in the mess of my death.


I see the being; she is a fantom.


Cloey is here.  I borrowed her for my Goddess start with angst is a lash to buy climbing with my thank troubles sorry to be flay cold is Bruce sucking the creator with her narcotic sucker sucking my death and my words into her being.


Clouds star here.  Parts laugh and are resting positively alive.


I suck you and your life into my pain I love my mind positively a jest towards sick bland dock.


Would You a failure mama is here.


I can you.  I bother you.


Jamie Hunter thief of body.  I will not see you.  You do not need me.  Fuck the pain you need  [At this time I will let go of reluctance]  So I will serve you life.[You are a woman of great passion.  I hope you will use it to the families peace.]


I am here to be a bitch worth it to its nose.  You know it is here bothering me causing me to act fairly to my mother in her pain and her insect crashes.  Your life bothered me .  You know it.  Your life got my mind sucking is not talk .  It is booze for you.  Your body sucks its night in its own test paring darkness and its night calling me troubled and thick.  I am your body bothering you, your mind is here.   Following it is me.


Suck God for his money.


Work is a lace death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.