Wednesday, January 27, 2016

A flawed machine:

Go to flask caught in dunciad of Pope.  Quince here pay-la A-O ocean.

TRANSCRIPTION

The flock machine: go to last card him don't see of Pope. Quince here pay law hey Jo.


GO AROUND IT

Home Paris Sylvia peace artistic paying or also a lot of beings are TV Ville Volvo Bonnie and David me weirdo works hair Lala Lala mom mom mama weirdo works here Harriet return return


Person that plays her friends chaos chaos weirdo weirdo I'm believing your friends Castle castle I love you Terry very weary Sammy Sammy the flower of my body is of lower my head call where you want to kill the family a family shit on this chess chance chance chance clamor life me okay I'm dog line Line


Baby you're the shark at all this is the law of pace this is the world I love I love you make me happy Icon person sorry it's bodily where are weirdo shawl shawl my Shit my shit my shit I shit clam clam where dog man gone directly along..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.