Friday, January 22, 2016

Bisexual Liberation Army

Oils

Fo
ster

P
h
in

Clap

Coexistence

The Raiders

Was that my body i Knew stringing gold in my weight blond thought?

Why squirrel lonely?

I was butch docile as a rose flowering if I did, didn't it belong where I am?

Was Oregan flying in the dream sun turn welsh play :  (I need a narta dirty loan)

Was this bomb a lay?

Clap

Was I -rone- bald sorry it bit me, kiss me where I need it, please??

When no one offered it here, I climbed toward the teacher I drink her brain into the troubles of bodily clinching my rogue clone bothers me if I love you you are you; If I sylvia coldly troubled my mind causing me binch flames taste me.

To write without a will seems less than strong.

Oils rosy play me be good today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.