Friday, August 19, 2016

lazy

If I'm shining in the grass and I write the

the sentence ended "bombing my mother."

Worse than useless.

My brother is home.  At least I ran the dishwasher.

Sylvia Plath

This mother grates my pump; this is a bad family without retired Brenda's answer.

Work and leisure.

Chelsea Goodwin subscribes to Goth Culture.  She says the best I can do is be a science fiction nerd and go to conventions wearing costumes.

Possibly it's boring; it hurts and that's the drama.

When will yonder prance dream where I wish why I am alone here is density's road?

Density:  thick a s a brick.

That's Jethro Tull, Rusty.

Open the height.

Open the brendas.

Bisexual Brenda was a well-known activist I put down for her weight.  She also ate and smoked cigarettes.  I am sorry, Brenda.

Okay.  

The racism people say they are fighting is change.

I would love my prince whether I am good or a  high school thinker.


I do not worry whether this is high school.  It is weird weird etc.

I held the Earth because there was a witch who listened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.