Sunday, August 28, 2016

Okay what is it?

Okay there is a word that makes me troubled.  This word begins with thread and ends with stubborn.  I am a thread; this is a thread; I am stubborn.

Where am I?

I am sitting in front of my computer in my brother's house on the North Oregon Coast.  A lot (reasons)) were pondering laughter and I am a good person, which may be irrelevant to the extent that I am really not.

Too much weird ness Is a road to cruelty, why in fact I am here.  I tried to disguise my passion for martyrdom by acting out upon my life without acting with myself as good.

Which home good is good?

Where am I going to live?

Oddly is here.  This is the even-odd polarity which so many overlook.  What is good?

I don't even think about bad people, a worker loves money at NO ONE.  I do not act like this.  Maybe when I belong here whether I am good will become strong.

I do not believe I belong here.

The beauty overwhelms work.  My work is to act being a sorry god of men.

'tis nothing beyond body and body goddesses sorry it is you who belongs.

Such destructive hostile sentiments.

Dear Rusty,

S
ince you belong, I wish that you give a good possibility for strong body home.

Sorry I am worth it to men.  They suck.  I don't care if they belong to me.  I wish there was a lot of booms and a lot of flambes in this queer clown tank.

kind by pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.