Thursday, August 18, 2016

middle class decision making protocols

My first temptation is to rant.

The excitement that loss [bisexuality] extremely launches is cruel.

The first order of knowledge for me is observation.

It is worrisome when the freedom one belongs to (that is, the freedom I like to say is laughter, friendly good parts of life) doesn't become presence of self for others.  I feel I disappear without making my presence known to the commonality, which in this realm, seems to be under the purview of a "middle-class."

It is peace which brings hope; peace which makes the intercourse of each available to all.

[However]  I have also witnessed peace and individuality commingling upon the success of a demonstration for transgender rights.  A rush of joy to which I belonged which (I have no idea whether I love my work) enveloped our transiee house living room became lavender work,


As soon as lab

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.