Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A commentary on the last post

A lot of energy goes toward feeling like there's some kind of happiness beyond the immediate moment. I am beginning to learn that is not true.

As a matter of fact, I believe that with all the destructive impulses I personally have within this fucked-up world (I decided it was "fucked-up" last night), that I know that all this effort at communicating is only a way to avoid the facts that I am so loathe to recognize: God is nice because he believes that he can be the all in all, and he wants to know the boundaries that the goddess sets so that he can one day be the goddess herself.

I am not anymore the friend to myself that I was.

I am, instead, a relentless foe to the bitch that made me afraid, meaning the woman that I fled so that I could be happy. That bitch is a lover and a fair miss to the god.

I cannot be the fair miss of Her life (that bitch).

So I am tamed.

Enjoy the facts that you are alive and very funny for Her, and that's all.

Crack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.