Sunday, June 21, 2009

Whence Hate? A DRAFT

Perhaps I worship God because He's Clear;
With Clairvoyance like a Bombardier.

So would my hate derive from certainty
That He can see eternity?

From which place I might suspect life,
in which Feelings and Desire are rife?

Does this High-Throned God want you and I
to bring about a murd'rous histor-y?

True that some who submit and pray to Him
may ask God kill, some kind of vermin:

Even those who wish to live peacefully,
Such people cannot abide lovingly.

But for that, I can accept that I
pray for SANITY.

More awful and worse is that MY will
blinds me to love and humanity:

I am bound to learn that change must come:
That inside me is the way to be at one:

Friendship means equality;
and Dreams are not for me alone,

But all who live on Earth, our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.