Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Heh-Heh

So I didn't edit the post below. I just wrote it.



To make it more understandable, I hope: the game of How do you feel, Mrs. Peel, at least to some part of my mind, is when you try to learn to feel as a woman by asking others (women) what they feel. The part after that is an attempt to state what I feel.



As far as "hard fragrance": seems to equal "hard lesson."


As far as "errors," that's my friends.

As far as wanting to the Goddess to be Bruce: I can't say much about that except that apparently that was and perhaps is true for me. And I'd have to say that it wasn't possible: so, given that fact, all the ground I have to stand on is the next line, "treat me like a bitch."

Sorry to end on such a crude note.

Perhaps I'll try to be a little more light and superficial. I think I actually have gone as deep as I can go.

Yours,

c*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.