Monday, February 1, 2010

Dangers of Winning

Just a few notes -- again.

I am wounded to the quick that Southeastern Arizona Behavioral Health Services wanted to charge me 125 dollars just for an intake. Back to Dr. Sullivan!

I worry too much; I make others worry too much.


Stains

People dare life and there's love
I found that assessment is basically French

Don't like every lover you like today.

Don't think that I'm strong.



Here we go:


eljaejrlkjelrdfjcmlkdrjlka

Rsastrrraarrlllrsa
TusvewwwcsxyssrrlkjwaQ

Take this love and be kjdafeRsatursar

Karlamar

i am adjacent to you and therrefore possess a propinquity.


Rusty, tlet Greed Stop kelkflkdlkrj
dkllkjerjjJr
adlfjeljkr
aldkjdrejelk
ferrrrrsaarrtt
a;rkjelkjr
djflkejekjro;iuelkjdcd

darlkejkrkjankska

Krack settles for male.

I fear the left of the Goddess as night.
I fear the left of the Goddess as -- same as I ever was.


Afraid to die

Love as Type
I made life a person

I am crazy.

Know that self is helping to live for a boys tap.


Self crime is hatred of failure.

For me.


Another way of goiong to this place is to
Feel.


My favorite Goddess today is Nike, the aspect of Zeus and Athena that was winged Victory.

The Goddess of accomplishment.

Perhaps that Is What I worship/possess/am possessed by. Good luck to Julia

C*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.