Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Notebook plus

My personality
[nothing here yet]


My goals/needs
I need to feel like I've got a person in my head; I need to live.



My skills and strengths/weaknesses in getting what I need
[nada]



Crack

For

Get to meet people
Instant sex


Against
There's more to life than fucking crack
Violence, criminality, cheatiing and being cheated, danger




Stanford: where is the love? "deacon of pain"/intellectual makers of pain.
Plato: the ultimate smart-ass
Latin/Classics: Do I or don't I think of love as a bitch does.
Can't think for everybody: have to be
They ("philosophers") go to it, and say, hey, what do you want?
If we only treat people with kindness and respect: who's "we"?
Trying to prevent people from speaking for themselves: "Alistair, he" (destroying declaration of self by destroying the declarative sentence: long live "teamwork.")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.