Saturday, February 20, 2010

Feelings

Right now, I feel depressed, pissed off and frustrated.

For now, I'd just like to go over some facts.

First, I'm not a Moose. That I apparently have to prove this over and over again even to those closest to me is a source of consternation and disgust. I really try to communicate. I really try to be un-ungainly. I really try to let people know I love them.

Strangely enough, I like love. I like being a bitch.

There's a lot more, isn't there, c*?

Yes, there is.

A lot of people appear to me to like resting and helping.

That's good.

I like roses; I like driving; I like meeting people.

I'd like somehow to put all those in combination. I think it must be possible.

The more incoherent the better.

Say it:

Love seeks love.

Anger seeks anger.

I am looking for a way not to be afraid of home.

HOME

Lots and lots of people need a home.... I actually live in one. However, resting (sorry for the nonsequitur) requires having a way to help people. I don't have such a way. Do you know why? Because I am so full of dried-up jokes. One is, How many fools does it take to use a light bulb? The answer is, me.


Question:

Why do you think people go, ha ha, when looking at Transsexuals?

The answer is,

Because they think they can do anything to us and get away with it.

I know what to say.

"C*" loves a lot of girls.

She has to, because she knows that she is a fuck.


You can see how low self-esteem can go.

Don't think that just because you put down other people means that everything is just hunky-dory.

I refuse to let everybody know why I'm a good person.

You'll have to be yourself, c*, what you most fear:

Hustlers love a her.

I am good at feeling like a strong person, but I'm not good at being happy.

Babies are people.

Therefore I am feeling good.

Strength and love are good.

Great Scott, I'm happy.


See how long and how little it took?



Next Title:

Fort Being against the Wild Nothingnesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.