Thursday, February 4, 2010

Fame is festering

More unprocessed verbiage:



Apologize, Ju.

There’s somebody that stubbornness cried out to be.

I love you.

A traced lesbian


Girls preach mystery
Christ tried fuck

Maybe love cries love
Strength cries friendship

As dying is feared,
Science is crying sexuality

I love my home

I know that there’s strength
In patience.

I know there’s hope
In destiny.

I wonder as poison.


Say



Destiny, peace and mystery
Strength, happiness and passion
Mother, life and wisdom



Strive and be
Silence can find funk


Writing to be
Say
Darkness can feel

Night likes her
Gifts are beautiful

A moose tried.

Woman hopes for time
Gratitude is messy

Another lover is
Terrible

Me good to love

Happiness

Happy, kind people are good
So that they will be home.


Like Goddess, home.

Please let Goddess like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.