Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Julia serves Pressidents

Nothing is few, but life is true


Laurie Pride March 17, 2010



Feelings, nothing more than feelings…
Trying to forget my -- feelings of love!

Love of Life

In this whore, I know that my life is cruel. People know that life is a good thing.

I cried too much when I found out that I was a little bit truthful.

I am telling myself now that “love is Julia’s tribe.”

But “Love under Will” is apparently drawing me back to the Big Apple.

I wish that someone would caress me or at least accept my caresses.

As the “trust teacher” freak that I am, I hope to cry about my piece.

I am a cock sucking bitch who needs a life.

Feelings are a little bit freaky when I allow them to be time.

My feelings, you see, can make myself very good or the fully unendurable.

Facts:

I love myself.

Tractors are my friends.

Zoe was a very truthful person.

I am good when I am happy.

God was fucked.

I know that God is probably love and life.

I know that I prefer the Goddess as my deity since she is helpful to me. (You see my selfishness knows no bounds).

Thinking that I am feeling loving is nice.

Since I am truly copped, I will pee as Julia Murray



Fucks

Amber
Crime
Feelings

As life cries God, I give love

As life cries People, I give friendship

As Goddess likes hope, I love her.

So, now when I have determined that I know Tommy Stabbed Baby, I am good.



Vee hoped for me to cry.

Strike was a way to fail life.

I can be (sigh) a beer.


I know that the way I have lied to myself about how wrong I feel about hate means that I must love fucking being alive.



Sex and Sadeisha: Fold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.