Friday, March 26, 2010

Just a Note

Just a note that I’m tired of my own bigotry. I’ve got to work on it, work on it, work on it.

Second, there’s lots and lots of anxiety and despair coupling away in my brain. For one thing, I told my mom the other night that I’m here for the money. This does not bode well for anything.

I don’t know where my cruel streak comes from. It’s either suppressed anger or some kind of karmic residue from accusing others of cruelty. Or maybe as some might say, it’s only human (all too human).

I’ve quit cigarettes for the last three hours. Congratulate me.

I hope that there’ll be kindness and love for everybody this day.

Since Life is so boundlessly what you make of it, I will try to provide the same for at least today.

Remember “Affirmations by Stuart?” on SNL?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.