Friday, March 19, 2010

Today's health report

Despite all my efforts, I still feel like I'm pissing people off at some level.

Maybe I don't have to try so hard (but I want to be nice).

Other matters:

Got some chest pains; I don't think they're cardiac in nature. I'll find out, won't I?

The facts are:

Today is a partly cloudy, not too warm day. My mother is across the table looking at a book on British Heritage.

I myself am very good feeling that I know love: I love a very friendly person. I am glad that I can give myself that description.

Sexiness and hope are feelings that try to strive for people's mess.

???



I released God last night from his pain, his testing of me and his truth.


I love you.

Julia (c*)

My friend Carol in Wyoming is going to have an MRI of her brain. She has been getting dizzy spells, has balance problems and gets excruciating headaches. Please think of her, she's been very kind to me.


Failure doesn't have to be all-consuming or eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.