Friday, March 8, 2013

grounded under water

The castle -- my rulers with their instruments of rule -- are all I have to be happy about.  They bring protection, not division, unity, not fear.

Moving with the change of life, I ask that goddesses teach art as love and life.

I ask that love bring life.

I ask that caring is the world's home.

Omens of life are laughter and beauty.

I grieve the nature of failure (its line of answers and peace).

My need to be safe is the need to be my own laughter.

I can not be my own fool.

If you wish for love, then ask what is veiled?

I am with that vulture who is my death.

I see myself in her dream:  She is need for her own poem.

I have brought her pain sans love.  She is not here for my lessons.

I made Jamie feel failure.  It was cruel to be her gay roach.

Everything that makes me love people is also that which makes me kill my own  dreams.

[Just said that to my mother]

I do not have the answer to moments of fear.

No one wants books because they are raw.

Law bores families.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.