Thursday, March 28, 2013

What to Do

A.  Go through six large paper bags of unpaid bills, receipts, medical documents, etc., sitting on the back porch

or

Read a Princeton historian's account of the rise of Genghis Khan.



B.  Eat and take my anti-depressant and anti-psychotic

or

write this.



C.  Clean the bathroom or take a shower

or

read The Hobbit




D.  Prepare myself mentally and emotionally to be here for my mother.




E.  Admit I'm not a poet

or

Grasp the elements of life and communication and myself and wield my pen in service of  the Goddess.




F.  Wonder why laughter doesn't make me strong

or

Believe in hope.




G.  Admit that I'm just as impossible and incoherent as I've ever been

or

Allow people to believe that change is life.




Thank you for giving me these choices!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.