Friday, March 8, 2013

Attention

I Take My Role As Loaf (I have no idea)

I don't know where to go for money.

Ham resting with illness.
An edge of that aching vaporous rant.

I babied what was my own moment,

Burying my friends in sapphires.
(Blue is my color)

My friends gave me art;
I have to give them bees.

Actresses I blamed for last dreams, for last reasons,
Which consist of my leftwing loves --

Paramaterialism opening to Navel women.

Flowers which death gives myth as tests of
Pleasurable intention are losing authority.

I need to buy keepers.

Each line may be the last except that
These thoughts which die every second

Collect their own epigone -- attention from me.

I died writing a last flower:
Guilt was a far cruel evil.

Let go of the guilt and the equation
Consists of frail moments.

I drive myself to be creative in order that
Strange marks -- bless their mention --

Claim my onus:  the man's cologne is
My drug.

Crazy failure to grind my own life
Into loose nesting of right and clay.

Actress deal needs a part why a
Lamb orphan likes her gimp.

*   *   *

Openness rides to the dream of
A share in life.

I can't stand this hatred for my
(MOVE YOU CROOK)

Grain grain where do you
Keep your flame?

I thank you for making this lake
A safe place to be fake.

I have to give up anger for farce.
I've destroyed things because I like it.

Hot death got lotion.


*    *    *

I want to be a bitch who changes things so that she doesn't have to give babies to herself and not be a friend.

Law is you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.