Thursday, March 7, 2013

Lateral Collage (Damn)

Go


Ecstasy was my love for -- rest --                                
Thank you is reading no letter.

Empire needs agitation to
Give wrath a raft.

I/you

Greet rain in its alcoholic
grain.

There was nine harsh
And failure itches with moments
That (dry) fail as omens of life.

Pain no one made kills rhizome
horizon (drying) in this low rock.

Who is a native? Who a slave?

The camera works with the
Look of anger.

I say for my life:
Rope destiny is inches.

The cool-down on the treadmill
stress test:

Math wizard dressed in her
Mother's guests.

I maintain to you that
Lepers gave their own friends
For my flow arise.



Tautology

An exercise in love
Will a new place
Dream of
Literature?



Similarity

In the rear of my mind,
I have collected the
Death of roman ropes.

These Janus doors
Remain thought of
Playing fast.



Emerge

I died working
There.

Leaving the clothes
Flare.



Singularities

I use words that fight my life.
They are from a place where
Moments (another resistant word)
Give (a word from an equanimity/treachery)
(To be honest, that moment passed)

Matches.


Embarcadero Combs

I write malo, St.
Density kills raiding a lot of
Omen.

Itching for a hope.

Darryl Slimes his naked
Reach.

I will that there is
Mondrian.

I catch the present in a cave.





Foible

This time I will get it right.
Epoxy mirage licks it own death.

I forecast a world where manners
Deliver ascension to tanners.

You have known why.

I lasted until wgogra (Collateral Damage)



Macabre

Orgoth woman likes aching embrasures:
Illness death pain is mostly life.
(Agreed)

Worth and volume repel the straw.

I laugh when I matter.
A pagan trying to be daunting.

Hahahahaha
(Give to the needy)




Standing, Here.

Opining whether the ocean has waves
strong enough, large enough, momentously free enough --

Learning whether right is launching
Practical enough dreams toward the targeted enough problems --

Keeping to oneself thereby
The matter at hand:

Law(ns), Marble(s)
Love for me enough.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.