Friday, April 26, 2013

A boring moment we can share



The gay Son

Sergeant Rich made with sauce --
Marking the list with cars.

I tensely ride peace needing
Lush answers.

Lamb gives a drink

Cream is drunk

Lentils will peace.




Treat me with a casket.

It reads the maturation of
My Pack of Zen.

I enter with a crazy
Drawl, without no man has his own fancy.


I fester with a feeling where
Land men gave themselves a ride to their nook.



AZ

I die where niches drag themselves into a charm.
I pass the lever material on to a paper.




[The myth of poetic anchors

Naked referees dodge the costly moment,
As deaf actresses deal with my grain.

I sip the need for answers and find
An apostle breathing the vacuum.

Lands pause so there will be
Men and myths to believe.]


Usury

Elephant moments ride to Napoli:
A famous road slopes to a crab.  [See Sartre]

I raid famine with my beasts.
I feel the left ventricular emanation.

Dry, I know poets write of home.




The \empire works.

Immanent thank you for
Bonding past reason.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.