Friday, April 26, 2013

Okay working my own dirt is a possible answer

Farming with a reason
Made love my own.

I answered the raven
With her own barn:

When I called the party
A nasty face --

Empire of marx
With drugs and anger --

Oral Arc dazed me
Where My drive became open.

Ill Went out, then
Poem asked whip.



***********************



Muttering bonding reasoning life
Hanging cantering gabbling knife



****************************


Nodding the Soft Rift for Friends

Woman calls herself my latch;
What I did was to work this pig.

Rough with thanks, there is
Never my moss.

I cast this breath with mars;
I bathed in life for wars.



****************************


Onegin and the silence of popishness

I write where the drug pays itself to be open.
I live where the sack raids its murky leg.

The deleted font of raymond wears off.

Agates, Chrysolite, Quartz,
Pulled my thoughts to Enki.



*******************************


Alan Run with his Dean

To you I live organ-ly
As rain dreams of marking
Main naps

*************************************8


Mortar and Pestle

Women reason for the narcotic laughter
Of my own entrance.

A grandiose delusion of individual love.
Raining where mallow is rosy.

I destine the anger for a part of
That dance with ax.




****************************************

Dancing at Edelweiss

Pride and pain read your breezy
Efforts to make anyone die of their lies.

No murrays, no losses.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.