Sunday, April 7, 2013

I was wrong -- I can't do everything.

elkkjfalkjdflkkjeoijeojflkjjf
ejflkjeflkjeijfnfmekajfkkjkjflekjalkfkeoiejfkkjfa

feiioqokjerkkjfkjfjeklaklkfdjeoiejjkljdf

That m

lkejfoijeflkjfmfmeki

Orc

flkdjfkejfkjvjvj

When does the

lkdjflkejfiejflkj

I am

lkdfjlkjefijejivme

You win.  I am lkjfkjflkfjd
lank and fldkasfjei

Random.

I seize the "moment":

Rascals
were
my
m
answer
to my
longing
as a woman
for hurt.

I am not nothing!

You don't see me sobbing; you don't see the expression of anger and fear on my face.

There is no famous  pink l ush that is my coke.


Laughter.  Feel like nothing because I don't solicit and can't. 
This is what I want:  my own [glaark/cruelty /jank/junk/cold]
I lost my anger with the  romans.

I told you that there is love in the world.  I am a book nothing of much (I hate my own nothingness.  I am a   l   

Rise for you.

Rise for your dr eams
Stuck out my necessary efforts.  I hate romans.

I like feminine industrial crack.

Mexico is where dreams are  growing.

Julia Murray was alive for this need to be happy as a  insulting navel.

I read this as my own need to be shit.  I made daddy a Goddess so he would make me a lone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.