Wednesday, October 16, 2013

10 minutes

Free writing usually puts me into a place where  I say things which are very pointed cruel angry etc. and  oftren winds up with me misspelling things and  wondering at times whaqqt to sayl.  I really don't know where this is headed, except for the facte ahtat I must have something to say in order to write it down.

There are plenty of decisions I must make.  I hae almost gone to New York several timnes recently, actually purchasing a train ticket once.  I am fascineated by the idea of train travel, which is very exciting to me,.

Any way there is so much else to focus on.  For instance, why is it that nothing is fair when no one offers but now ther ies the fact that I cannot  say crack is my friend.

Oh, well, back to that.

I must intrer fere with myself.

You ought to see the spelling in Middle English.  They spoke the syllables then, and wrote them out as spoken often enough that there is a wide variation in the spellings fromn different regions of Englsand and Scotland.

I really ought to study Latin.  I have orered Julias Caesar's works and Tacitus, also, in parallel English and Latin.  How far ought I go with that.

And then, there is the fact that I am about to start reading Antigone.  I remember Julia Roberts played her and Chelsea (That's Jamie Roberts) played Tiereisias.  What a pity I think for myself that I missed that.

Freudian slips, etc.  I wish that I knew whether Freud studied Greek and Latin, and what his relations were with the ancient thinkers and writers.  I would sdo something along those lines but my horoscope says not tuo turn my back on Mother Earth, which I will not.  She is more important than Freude or Oedipus Rex.

Mayhap there is some pemployment in science these days.  Do you think they allow confessed rape thoughtists to get any kind of job?

So what. 

I am the person I need to be.  Perhaps I have been subtly throough the back door so to speak working against that  saying  about people,.,  That at any given moment...

I think that I am who I need to be.  Right now.

I still think about Jamie and Chelsea and Rusty and  Randy and Marilyn and Nathan, etcl....  My life will never go back to what it was.  And there is something to the thought that without their intelligence and acuity and spirit that I will never again learn about myself in the same way.

Today is a good day.

Moronic and  beautiful simultaneously.  The day not me.

Good,.  Still going.  One more minute. ???

Take care, I will be gone soon from this page.

You must be careful for yourself and all those around you.

Man is a curious creature, to me.  Perhaps there is more to hate and love than man, woman and child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.