Thursday, October 24, 2013

Acting empire ically

Ach.
I
Och.
Oc
Oui

Si
Si

Yes

You
Tu
Vous
Thou

Fact:  270,000 Indian farmers have committed suicide from despair in their destitution.

Listen to WIOXradio.org.

I love my body.  I love my passion.  I love my mind.

Test:  What does this make my thoughts?

A:  Rapid.  Creative.  Hopeful.

This is my strength -- that I may be a part of my own answer.

There is no guarantee that I will continue being able to read and write for much longer.  I do not know what will take its place.

Mammon is cold and cruel.

Since there is little that belongs with lakes -- I fear my own loudness.

Here it is:  loud man ashes death randy my life god  next reasons for my life I can deal strength as a loud reason for my goddess, who is reationality.  Okay.  I have to be Family.

PAIN DOESN'T BELIEVE IN RIGHTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.