Sunday, October 27, 2013

This morning



Materialism causes a round dot.

This dot has a passion for my cloud.

On my cloud there is a poem.

I write my poem for my laughter:

Death god man room beauty.

Fantasy rights art safety love
Land woman reason hope.

Family grieves dreams  -- task -- I die when I am ashes.

In all the goddess there is:

Crooked art
might
is my orgy.

[I don't bar-long to a popper.]

Denial breakdown art gruel.

Capital anger reason nut.

I want my family to be sore  
   so I will need art, a loud and passionate empire.


******************************************

Peace and beauty unto the loss of openness.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Rape is a fantasy of my onanism.

--I am alone and I am mostly a rook for that nasty murderer, Sartre--

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Gas is a loud and awful man.

Witchfart is now. 

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))


I day bar good.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is this a men?
How is this a reason?
How is this a family?

I give you dreams of actresses
Who deal ants (such as myself) fascination.

This was a brutal and crooked family.

I now am hopeful.

=================================================


Do You give my friends will?

I do.

Then give yourself a thank you.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Cruel truthful trusting

Sweet.

After all the pain, I am laughing for the passion to laugh.

p/ass/ion
pass/ion
p/ass/I/on
pa/ss/ion

Apa mama rapa arga loa maca artist of ro/tary ga
Empire (I): a family that needs teasing.

Sappy and thankful.
Peace is a war that doesn't think about itself as a nut.

And I want a moth for her passion.
Death is not change for me alone.

There is a world that I love that is golden and thankful.
It is a good world.

Ranches and dawn and rank and dreams of moments that give whore
   freak.

Moss.

2 comments:

  1. Positivity and hope are what I like in the answer I was hostile and good.
    My mother asked me what the dot was.
    Affirmation and unstructured improvisation are not equal to baloney family star.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kind of writing in which pain and cruelty reach their selfness and then let go of rice (money) is a kind of rueful cold mess that is not my own dream!

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead: Comment.