Sunday, October 20, 2013

Not Chill

This bad thing called anger is/poems/separate lines reveal/ing disjunctures in thought which proceed from fissures in loyalty, understanding/art is a man/Death drives pain to its foolish apartness.  Sexualityh decrees its own money.  And now I tell myself for myself with your troubled response:  There is a poem which I cannot deal with that I have found in my openness.  It is a road to man.  He is nothing but everything to his own creativity.

I must escape pain.

There is a pain which is around itself, which derives its life from anger and  from fear.  I describe it and nobody answers with any:  loud poetic  reasonable  mo/och Dead is cruel.

I am mad because I paid to listen for rights and for beauty and I hear  death and anger.

Why?

1 comment:

  1. All joking aside, I am really worried about this anger. It feels like I am nothing. This is the only life I have. I cannot understand what can help me if I have no life. I have to get used to being passionate.
    I am partly angery at mhy creativity. I think it is a cruel fear of being loved that I am trying to cling to, not creativity at all. If you have any way to remember what I loved, I will be here to be happy and good. Man and life are good. I am hopeful that no one will become a mess. That is probably unrealistic.

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead: Comment.