Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Home and Peace

I was here.  I was loving.  I loved my mother's laughter.

I was beautiful.  Today I live and it is peaceful.

I was peaceful.  I know my life is being right for my life.

I have my life here.  I like the peace of being home.

I have love.  My mother is the peaceful one.

I will be the one with the trees.

I guessed that my life would be treed.  After all, I am peaceful.


And now a way is winning to listen for love.  I hear the peace of my life.

I know the love that my mother sees.  I will be here to be trees.


I made love when I was trying to be home.  I was always salad.

When laughter and peace make life home, it is love to be good.


I will be here and I will feel the moments and love peacefully.

Momentarily is life.

I give you peace with home.  I have my own safety.  I have family.

Nothing is lace for my life.  I will be peaceful.

And now I will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.