Friday, October 31, 2014

Link, or, the desire for total control

What art was a word?  Sharing sux as birds say they are safe.
I read no one memory trees got me.
No one hard as a rogue.

Do what is pinched.

Act or make peace.

Words inertia and birds teaching work costly.

***************************************************

Rough is sinking into rent.
The hate of my passions darkly dreaming fear of love.

Or one teach girls pins.  Left of my mother, a road and a fart calling book

To my Mom sickness in the stars.

Worlds derive a Good deal anchor pain.


**********************************************************

Mope death I know this is people of a word dusting reasons sartre and drinks
No one borrows family in here from you and your worse test.

A word density seeks I know you people love a good dink of mustard.

Boom Baby see hat andrea Golden dreams falling as rote pig.

Moment calls this annthinking my moment of ace.

Work a moronic reader.  Kill the dream of your freedom safely for truth.

Will is a man of murderous gay nothingness.  His vacuum got his own teacher
Roman.

********************************************************


Want cake aching safely?  Is it a room beyond steers?
I think of you here and it is a patience dreaming of sausage bird ping.

Glow and be the moment of allah trusting matches dump gills words Lincoln

*************************************************************

No one arduous okay listen feces wisk flashing bees:
Quorum Sartre noisy dale coldness rode me flowers.

Within woods another tree peacing thoughts staff
Wood was rain.

A family teaches a need monday as a hope quincy
And runt.

Push your anger to a pig having traces teaching face.

Raw part guilt says make your mother neat.

Loyalty works freedom keeps itself thinking dale link.
Safety is a thought.

*********************************************

Why art loss a funk?
Where is darkness and its own life?

Why be teacher to a mess thinking of this woman?

I veer to you thoughtful tastely and leftist was a nurse.

Lowered.
*******************************************

Level hustle calls men  teachers;
What is washing deer?

Will you say you are laving Lice?

Dense talk peels under your beast
Keeping anger at a hustle of work.

I bathed in a bitch sinking into taste.

A palm word and it is rank thinking of slavery.

Low and troubled you r crash is it willing fucks.

Nothing but me peaces delivery.

***************************************

It is fascism with the marcy...
Quit and be whole.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.