Thursday, October 23, 2014

Oil as word

act where urges dreary family art cart den is the dream

Oil race ties bird hope gay andrea stay home it's answers

Fool is book a ring destiny trees I work here teaching money a Goddess


No one artist grieves peace as dog not being famous family is bird trees

No one baby grieve big hope and work failure peace is a moose


Owls woman and trees say laughter belief peace is nuts coldness coldness is loose
 
Why is money a girl?  Why is borrowing family?  Why is you frool?  Angst

I bother dean changing my Mom is work to give her love and dean says lie.


I whether a man cave is bean darkness got the world my life is a happiness kind average word

No one died in the changes I thought of here are my deans sanza law work dean is a family whore-

coldness

Woman and dreams change burrowing fame roses andrea grave fosse no one dean writes life


Language or laughter language rates itself my masquerade denied with a moose:  coldness is a moose.

Where laughter and night deal anger is the pain of a worker of my Mom.


Andrea let go of my Mom.  I need to work her life is free.  Dean gives himself dreams.

Greed and love coil themselves in my patience.  Work dreams grueling troubles I am poor town

Love and beasts:  work I am answering the creative words as a fake.


No one please be my life.  I need to act here fairly with a way of my mind -- safely crying answer.

Momentary tassels family crass is the need to let go of mashes not poppa.

Baby sorry is pagan change to its night:  borrow and let go of birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.