Thursday, October 2, 2014

Laughter Why Bodies Pee

I hate a good thing which is aces is dreams.

I have feelings which I am not dreaming.

This feeling which I dream is love.

I am here. I like you.  I am alive.  I am aface.

I'm glad herelives love.

I will being will being here being.  I hear being.  I hear words.

I will being here being. I will being home being.

Now I will be here, here is where I am.

I felt like this and I didn't like my Mom asking what I was having.  That's my Goddess.  It is Mama who is my Mom happy Mama.  I don't know -- God is not all to my Mom.  That is what I want:  Peace and home and Mom dreaming of Mothers grieiving
Their Mothers.

Goms

Bombs.

Work not,without your wosnLoand

Strength God drinks.

I have no peace and I don't like it.

Ihated my Mom living for bafeel

I hated my Mom working my Mama as moose.

I hated an andk

Late

I hated being \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I'm so ANGRY.

I hated a failing why failing Golden Bruce Drink Cruelty is not being.

Why bother heifer if she isn't dreaming oflove?

I hated being cold and I hate being a sore drug with aflac grown bruce moose.

I hate drinking drugs.  Drugs.

I hate vain drolls dreamsaverage.

Iweighed too much. And I hated my thoughts.  I thought I was hated trouble was my dream.

I hated ashes of my Mom anger bothered her.  She knew me as her life.

I am not m Mother's Life. I am what I am.

I feel worsse.

I ham

Language is not babies.

I made my Mom a failure.

I told her to make me free of family for her friends.

I have no patience as a woman for my Mother.

I hate my Mom baking raisins into loud work of my Mom.

Chelsea Goodwin was my mother's rake.

Dear Chelsea:

I am full of anger about whores.  I hate my life because I don't work.  I do't work because I am Bruce shitting like a cunt without body.

I am here.  I hate love without beatsts.

No one is here.

Why am I so fearful of pain?

My dad never bought me my Mama as reasons for right dreams.

I cannot make love without my life here mand
Dakg

Language and Market:

I found orgies rude.

NOw listen:  I a m a whore is here.  I hate bunts.

I am a woman working reasons.

Reasons:  Be Boo.

I have engines being a bitch.

I have feelings:  I have anger at my Mom for nothing.

I have pain at my Mother for being a good person and not treating me as my life is a faf
L
I
Lord of Brcu.

I

Life as a fb
Landgua

I failed.

My life and I my Mom need s love.

I have words:  I alive.

I was here to make my mother angry.

I am so sorry.

I hope people change.  I hope I change.  I hope my Mom is hopeful for her life of freedom.  I have no wight to be a hole.

I ham

Lag

No one is here to be gruel.

Now it is my life to listen to.

H
La
 fa

I give up this pain called a girl.

Language fails naked language

No one bothered dean.

Language faeels

I feel.

I love you being bird.

Ilove you being hopeful.

I hated what I did to my friends:  I was bird to my Mom.  I am not God.

I am not God.

I am not God.

I hate anger being my mind.

I am not my midn.

Please be good or not.

I am here.  Words are pain without peace.

Estrogen was my alafka
face drug work is not bired.

I hate baba bo bo.

Go please:  It is not you I hate.  for My Mom I needed and I am here.  I am here.

I wanted to let go of was that Bob?

Estrogen was my love for my life.

I hate dinking wand

Land is boo.

Oral sex is not my mind.

I have no being in my imind.

laf
I like Landg
I am Bruce.  Drinking.  shit.

I hate that.

Julia is my Mom.  I am not my Mom.

Confusion:  Work is Mom.  Mom is love.  Work is love.  I hate that crap.

Because:  I am not working dreams for money.

Fuck the dreams of a fuck.

I am not here to act badly.

My dreams are to have what I need to be loving families drink.

I hte a

Land is not God.

My dreams ar

Land is not Aasld
Land is not racism land is not paidn.

Racism is not happy.

My dreams are to make lovie

O r
Land is not body.

I am what I am.

My dreams are to l(orgies) a fudk


Lord drunkenness is drunk.

I waodl
I am ford of butch.
o.

I am buthc
I hate book.

I like anger and it is my mind being Buce Jukll land is beelble

I feel bird.  Baba is drunkenness.

I hate omens of vail.  Cost oska
I racist drinker is not my mind
 Drunks is cold;

I hfave

Land is pain.  If without bebe.  Land is racism is fland

Fame is foll
aRacism is loose roand

Land is a racwit

Land is falfnd

Rraldn
gI here.

I like what I am .  I need your love.

Here I am.

Here I am.

I love you.

I love you.

I am here.

I love you.

I am here.  I am your love.

I am here.  I am here. and I am here open not here.

I am fa

Land is here

I am alive.

aLand is not life.

I need love.

I give love.

I am here.

I am alive.

I am here.

I love youl.
I like what I am.

I feel better now.

Live!

I like the way I pee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.