Sunday, December 28, 2014

Bad shit, you know it.

I fail my dreams, a blasted word:
I gave up the stars to be a nerd.

Wishing myself to be as kind,
I borrowed patience from a softened mind.

Gay as a day with no respite,
I flee this place, I have no waistcoat.

No one is here to tell what cries
Load the flames with babbling lies.

I do monitor a naval ship.

Starring with Landrieu,
I slip and tip..

Boning my mind with extra release,
Cold as a partner, I'm in decease.

No one needs to hear anymore.
I'm sticking to a wooden floor.



*********************************

Writing free

With a passion I am moose;
With a crashing, I caboose.

As sick and horrified, I mess up.

Called to testify I bend up.

Glowing with power, signs do shine,

I stabilize God with a basket of wine.

Fleeing the cops, I do freak out:,

They want me to live with a flat round snout.

(Hold me please I am a trout),

-- having given up music for an author's gout.

Quick, enable my leaping flight,

I just wanted to say, when will I rite?

No matter where the skies drop in,
Don't let me stay without some gin.

Glittering and flittering all to be
A bitch that runs a winery.

Delight I don't really know
Without a batch of sparkling snow.
 
Foolish sprite
Who must requite

The mood she drew
Wearing the shoe.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.