Monday, February 9, 2015

Intent

I skipped (troubles).
Climbing is here at you.

Quarrying it here (please here) is here.

Oil socks rolls I had your drama.

Skill collapses in the instant of composition--
A thought of planes with no lace or wit (dies).

Change calls me a rake for my slandering flower
A dais rosen/kavalier parts my mind cautiously

For a breath I do not approve.

Will you breathe me as I breathed others?

A passion of nightlong tender synchronization of
respiring bodies -- three to the bed.

Clowns.  Are these cranes of good luck my mind in brief?

Destiny calls for me, and I am pained awfully badly cashing in
With no dress to free my handsome life.

Fuss is the strangled death throe wise ass stark as a flute.

Your place was here, pinned to thinkings tried and glued.

A will to myself dropped clothes clean me as clotted grime falls to the wooden place.
We are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.