Saturday, February 7, 2015

The drawving plow. Weird blowards. Clouds. Sook.

Roman clouds stop bothering me.  Where are you?  Causing me a bird.  Clanch cross is bood. Goddamn road to hell is another pretty trop word nature is boo.
I wrote this and I am a drunk queer sick and worldly flower clamoring with you.

Noise and sickness are my mind without flames there is boost.  Sickness and you are thoughtful for me.  Goddamn anger is my pain from my thoughtless drums.  If you are free, keep me troubled and I will fear you because you are drumming me with a bird (tossed is bood).  Kastle trauma weirdo.

I wish you would seek me as  I tried to be my mother free of moose.  Moose is a nerd.  Moose is pain.  Why are you part of me?  Why are you here?  Where are you?  My stupid personal wenc.  Clouds.   Personal equals softness and targets farther than a moose is from my mind.  Queer orgies trouble me with their flower called nothing hate me peacefully.  Coldness mothering darkness is a fool's dramsa.

Causing me to live for you I am you here now there is peaece.  Call me a nigke down here it is boo to be moo.  Clouds are my mind.  Clouds are my flower.  Sausage is my mind.  Queer troubles seek me my mind is lood.  Shit on the society of peoeple cauting softness sere is boo.  I boo you.  Queer is a boo.  Cause me because I will be moose to your thoughts. Dear narcotic man, peace is loud not thoughtful.  It is your nice parts my mind is loud and pussy is shit when there is clouds for my mind sickening my night with a rose.

Sicken me with your thoughts.  Make me a flower of roses dreaming of peace:  party is boo.  Clouds startle me with my mother's nancy teacher.  Dream of woman.  She is moose.  I love you narcotically ouch is you.

Steep your flower in body of my mind.  Weird is you freely dirt flower is you.  Freely ticked into man.

Glower your mashes.  I wrote you and you fleel murd test nothing is hate to my mind.  Climbing to my dreams I sick it is nude.  Topping my mind why is it thinking of me?  I am her.  She is her life calling stars to me. Why bother.  Change is a moose softly dreaming of my mother's range to be harsh is not love.

I am not a rose.  I am blash and I am a wake.  Why would thar pee on me?  She didn't say she was teasing me I have her crooked andrea partying with my flames.

Shit is nude.  I am a lude calling for your rail to be a family of freedom.  Shit is lacking me.  I shit on God's flame.  He wanted tops and I am a rake (shark is you, sickness is a man with pieces of world).

Pansy.  Dreamer.  Pull.  Tops.  I am raided by my thinking.  It is sick to make my mind a failure.  Why weird is my mind. Cold thoughts star my mind with hop-ing taste.

Clueless is you as dreamer night is tossing me with my mind and makeing taste a murderer's claim on pain.  I am anot land or moose.

Sickness hates me.  I hate playing this play.  Tell the sickness that body is needed.

I do not need trouble from my mind.  I need stars weird possibly I am a nothing.  You like that tossing me is moose sorry for the tame blanguage.  It is sickness to be a nut.  Not you.  Not anyone is alive for my mind.  It is my mind I had and then the doctors sickened me with their cruel anger toward my mind.  Ficking why bother.  Shoot the drama with a laser and my mind will fall to their shit and be a person that needs sickness to be flowered and night is changed.  I hate a narcotic darkness silly me I was here and it was why bother.  Land is you.  Cloward and darkness are slavery and pillows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.