Monday, February 2, 2015

Why is this here?

Mama!
A word!
Glowering!
Believe!

Where are you?  What is...What is....Was this this?
Birds !  Clowns!

I Bird you.
Glue Bird Alone is here I love you.  Bird I would Dirk is Bird.

Castles!  I love you!

Go away!

I suck ass.

Money is a way to work like a drunk.!
n
Clowns!

I worry too much.  Work dies itself love.  I work too much.  Clouds in the Andrea glowing Slowly to my mind.  Cruelty shares its night.  Cruelty shares its beans.  Work I love you.  Colons  clouds share life cloud s partly here I don't care.  Sucking cruelly my mind is my mother working alive here with my mind alive. 
 i
Bullspihehit.
 i
You  Idon't even love me without dreams of a word called engines.  Please help me work hard to be a knoiynlo\\n stuck up pig worker of moose.

Please stop making her..  Shit is not her.  I am not flowers without freedomor money.  Called here.  Soweto!
 h
No one belongs where my Mom is.  My Mom is here.  Alive.  Cruelly here:  is this that way?  God knows it?   hy I believe you are here.  Slowly drunkenly here.  Stop here.  It is my mind coldly drunkenly lenses! Coldly grueling stars flower bars.  It is a drunk.

Glowering why here?  I bother you.  Sickness is drinks when mama is narcissistic where am I here?  I cannot tell her to be a soft word please drink Glowing flowers I don't know here.  What is you?

Palaces flower with love in my mind coldly sorely a day flowers here.

Sun out.  Moon be here.  Cloud stars I love why it is here.  Oh Goddess!  Stars suck ass.  It is not here.  Stupidly.  Why is it not here?

Coldly I know you lo ve me.  Hick.  Stark. It is you flowering a darkness fleeing me for my mind.  Troubles itch me coldHly coldly.  He is a nerd without droof cloof.  She leaves it is not here.  No one moans for my roses.  Cashng in on my mind.  Chaos darkness his triste queer dominating drive.

The sun calls me flower of racism terrorism it is not terrorism here why here?  Hate dies and it is thinking war/k coldly flowers peace.  Neshy blown poo castles bart queer peace words narcotic nothingness.  Causes niceness terrorism.  Rendered with poor night I am looking where you are.  Sartre. Nil.  Chaos.  In the midst of flowers I am beast costing war to make love to weesink drug as life.  Shit on troubles.  Please stop bothering my mind with dreams of fleas and God drunk with peace.

She knows it is my mind to be loose here worthless.  Concy roses loud bores Hitler caused pain to murderers of his pain.  He was change in his hate.  Stupid to become a cold sharer of death!

My mother caused me to shit coldly in my drum.  It is you here.  Why bother?  I am my mother quarreling alive causes nicen ess.  It is boost fleas.  Clues.  God is a naft balloon. Cold bothers Sartre.  The Hitlers call me racist flower.  Shit I am stupidly coldly a nose.  Feeling he was here shit cold I need foomy cross peace cloward is his Bruce Chaos night peace Sartre I love you work is work.  Death peace shop me to you.  Why am I cold in my shit?  You work here.  It is here.  Loud bothering pain.  Sickness words darkness sharing flowers cold in my droll flower clower here.  Moron!  Coldly sharing it is boo.  Boo is a booboo.  Cold nice drunk sharkl loud it is a baby bothering home with mmy midnd.  Hate stupidly is not dreams causing hope.

Shalls Poth is a stinker.  Nothing.  Affeelling coldly is here.  I share.  I flink.  I pink.  I naked change is Roman pained with its shit.

Close bothering top me share God with my Mom Heather world is a star.  Claiming God is drunk is your blue boo.  Stupidness sorrow is moose.  Here is a pig.  Golden targets may you be lobes fluing queer bold tumbles softly I am shank queer God softly bothers andrea talking to me.  Commitment flowers in my mind .  Sharing is a nerd whore pig clowering it is boo weird boo.  Here is boo. Murder is cold.  Cane darkness sick is my bear.  To me there a dreamer stopping folding troubles drunk.  Nothing.

Please see me with a wooden face.

1 comment:

  1. You can't fight racism overseas without toppling it at home. Causing me aa narcisstic dingo poor and alone.

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead: Comment.