Monday, February 9, 2015

Screaming Friends Itch Ago (Some time).

I am screaming.  I am wondering why I am screaming.  I am screaming at you to release a bent work(er).
 Will my name.  You are writing me.  Why do you ask for a pig?

Dreams softly are birds as I am free to affirm war as a pig.  Don the stars with your brains.  It is beautiful where I am.  Tolstoy boned it up with his beautiful spouse, starting with the year 18__.  Killing a beautiful woman is tested by its own junkie.  I screwed a junkie with no blame for her.  She made me a knight flower -- gold tossed in a friend's drink.

Why do you flame when I am screaming about your nights, which render and are rendered blown by fleas.  Skill and trusting in my fecal drastic holeness parties itself for a larger winter.

Gay night is a passage I freed my life to be flow and not her personality (which is peaceful as a bird, cold as a frank troll -- is there a pagan in my wort?)  Clause One pokes itself into my rested enki.  War is told to fail and therefore all belongs to the freedom of my brain.

Sickness is a megalomania of laughter not praise.

Quit this.  The scream altered beer and I am a flame for my stash.

1 comment:

Go Ahead: Comment.