Thursday, October 1, 2015

Pastor Starkotic and President Bobo

The Laws, as Montesquieu said...
Was there a nun?


Ply.


I know that a s/imple world drops.


Clive


Why


is


this a pest?


Working l
a pheeling, deal with a savior pope is a stick called Sartre drunk on oh shit, keys .  I like topping a S/


A wo


a lasted shonto easy junk.


Quislings guest is tuff is Bobo.


I saw duff a fuck gave money to her almond.  Troubles diesel give a  lam/issue


where drams dees it is .  land dries its herds.


phailure pulls me into a train.  WE.  Poem.

1 comment:

  1. lace cease wosher. Marsha P. and a lo/r/ch. I keep running a woman to her trees in my flowers are people, cold , typing without a bird or glove. Seek her when you are free and ffalack. Kiss a sore cold is not death. E e death is a tank working as a hustlwe. I gave you trees. Shark is alive, here. Peace to you. I love you. A word.

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead: Comment.