Sunday, October 11, 2015

Wither away, bitch

as long as the drugs boost my fried danga black stunk love.l  He loved nme.  He is his life.  I love his life.,  I am not the drug of my freedom.


Keep alive; keep peaceful worlds are boosted as alonely tribe dies in the priestly darkness listen it is pussy love bored with a man who works for his love goddess sorry of the boosting.


Clouds star please me calling me a blown tark.  Wither away the Goddess is alive.  I believe her life daysy language lies its chimes it is a man calling alone to her and hwer ransom for bond thwe Goddess.  See me loving that Goddess who peace racing the darkness with a body loving and trewes stark laughtwer calls me life.,  Love body.  Love work is a narcirck loose is boose deal with dark she pled to the body I am you.  Life is body.  Go to thwe Goddess sighing or body is a mice people I keep failing to work my manhoosd it is probably a baby in my racism stupisdity is a drunk I am here for her life.  She knows god partiews with his body.  I am not a no one of my minds starring safetly language boey sorry I am bitching about darkness family is here.


word.


loved.


Family.


no.


Safety.  Clams.  Kink lavey.  I bid farewell to Lavar.  He blows drweams his darkness thought of men as darkness thought of I am here were I am tise.


I am alive.  Iam a driver.  I am a dreamer.  I create freedom for my life.  That is pain bothering it is sorry I am a binch.  Clouds deal with allah.


Laughter got live bonds swill the dreamer.s


I can't like Sartre body his dream glaughtts anad is a drug fo blown flames.


Toss your mind in the brwwze.  That is a face ands is frweaking lans is flames without hope.


Cruelty.


Toss.  Blown.


I raced will in its peaceful flower.. I am here.  Where am I   ?  I am here I love you and I a tree peaceful the roots stark and blogging the flames I am alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.