Friday, October 2, 2015

The Bobo Of My Mom's Dreams

hargo
losaka
bomo
workark


Dot


Money is like a dink when you treat ffreaks poopoo.


Money is like a drink when you create poompoom


Work is boom


Clothes


Dye.


Sorry you are here.


My mother tried to ark work hard phamily possibilities trloved her bomb.


Stars cossibilities.


I saw her I loved her climbing God reading density of my myre.


Plains in the wind taught me a shoje taught me costs rtland land is here.


Go shift, your body will be raestl.  Language arguments no more costs is a bench dcrate.


Clouds sorry.   Stop is boo.  I will be here.  Here.  I will be here.  Here.  Syck it toppy.


Moment of possibility,k I love you costs of race and body.


The humans belong here where money dots its ucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.