Sunday, October 11, 2015

There are Words I Need to Use

Available
(wait).


Open
(wait).


Free
(cruel).


Loving
(alive).


Sick
(Troubled)


Glamp pinking soft dreams working stubble darkness softness peaceful alive body stop here here here words are peaceful as a hunter reasoning for life's soft poshed wasted dead tests of men and their lifes.


Shit bothers my body; I am a gay body but not a drunken lover.  My body coldly suffers its dancing for peace by shaving possibility into bosses.


No is no.


I am not gay.


Caffeine death is booze and then people have I gashes is a feisty


cool terrible dense sick dumb worldly cruel angry chaotic asshole troubled stupid cruel aced dead bunted whore called


Bruce Jamie


almond draining poems into my face.


Peace is the dream is the world is a wind is flat here as its golden tests take me to cold planters.


I work here and I am feces.  Witches taste me cause I am hated in my open pot.


The level of hate is a negative chick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.