Tuesday, December 29, 2015

I knew the beauty, it was there

A bus trip on the coast
I loved it
Worrying here he're alive
and I a family working orgies


The dancing words saving me
Ingrid words drama of fonts


The angst I saw I lived


My mind where I was


landing it I hit it


The trees sorry for pain


The rain was the darkness in the winsdows


Calling our parts we were trees in the peace
Of body love peace rain trees


The bus ran to the dream


I known of a home


I paced myself with a pill
Worth trees ansd dreams


I loved a softness in the dark
Passion


Working words dream words


Illness is a hater of pomp


Andrea I love you working is cold


The dreamer worded her parts and
Life be safe.


In the search we I did what the rolling
Did.


The peacefulness of a mother with her life
Created peace in our lives.


I didn't hear the peace in my life without


Knowing I was with the dream.


Cold the night called.  It was my softness.


I received laughter and heard my life
Word.


A soul is a moose moosey.


Family we are.


Love on the bus; love in the dark places.


I wandered from the bus without my body.


I called for me'er drums.


Family gives a Bent
To Boneings of men.


Clay offal laughter


See me here I am


In the bus


Traveling with others


Sure of the dark storm


Is a night calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.