Saturday, January 13, 2018

Sitting down and making it better

The verse line and the prose line

Devils exercise my neck
Involvement creates rap

Ladders rise beneath my brother's eaves.
In the middle the dog eats.

Queer larks lose my poem
In the fear of men.




I am dissolute

I am gone down a road without eyeliner or makeup remover.
Veritas vaseline works a will on my lenses.

Stuck in the middle with you.
I breathe smoke facing it.



Turmoil is melancholy

Still the animals whisper under the sun
Anxiety whips the worried into sh ape.

Density lauds the kindness of the
Ill protagonist to make her laugh.


Chase me down the street

Under the will of the Goddess
The chase mortifies me\

And turns me into a worker
To my pa ct.


It is best

Your process is underlain by a pinch of hate.
Or am I a prick law argument nasty change?


Dancing with limes

Thaumaturgic entrance into my pubis
Is sought a her pencil dynamism leaves me be.

Tilling the ground for Tillamook cows and goats
Parts elevation's swell with a dim road

Twill and linen gather into a bunch of grapes
That I eat greedily.


This is an empire

Underneath Trump resides
A shit-lined opening

To his prick.

Clearly effigies must
Remember this fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.