Sunday, January 14, 2018

Timebomb

Blowing myself up is probably not a good idea.  Neither is blowing up a policeman or the President.

So I'll just write what may be on my mind or whatever it seems the Goddess wills.

hacking women is the computer of my rose bartending an equal for a drink this evening up and down my brother's openness in the back.  This thought makes me abuse my column of pressure which stands int for he whole body inside which is me or less than me.

Why I took a shower today.

Over a week since.

I am going down a limited speed road with no one to look out for but plenty of peop0le to look after me.  If I lie about drug use the  n I can stay in the adult foster home.  Without it I would be homeless. It seems useless to propose to Jamie that I send her a thousand dollars so she can move to Ohio.  I think she wants me to be seasoned by his rude institutionalization .

Guilt is a head.  Deed ,iron moron to god.

Assets include the ir is of muses above.  Dear must please allow my words o gravely bizarrely attain kin d less.

Estrogen weeds dissolution into strains and work.  For Work dissolves terdrorism alone by mt crimes.  Ecastasyt kills ire with underwear around the throat.

Issues:  Will pronounces my name with a "JJ" instead of a Z or H.

Fricatives and plosives and aspirants and ?



Elevator wirwords excite nvbrass drains underneath the poem.  I taste like a whore because I fail to live prettily.

Divorce from Shaida wouldn't kill me.
\I am lost behind music playing in my headset.  It is a minuscule world without capes and grief.  I am upside down rotating widdershins with a big can of hairspray sticking out of my gluteus maximus.  I am also on the beach walking the dog into the sunset, which shines despairingly because all its partners departed for the Hayden Planetarium in July before the eclipse , which dropped in like my grand mother's sisters in 1970.

Estrogen belongs with rome because under the caesars the world discussed artistry as if no one really wanted to care about qoekwork.  Easy rats.  I am a work rat.  I will disappear into work once iI start writing which cANNOT be as a time bomb but only as a golden boy Stanford graduate with a million possibilities ahead and behind d, like wearing a fine silk roan on a silk hammock below sick trees in the silken sun enshrine,

Ex bombs work underneath my square tent.  Pondering my family, I see friendly woman, I see womanly parsons.  I cannot dis the  m as bad people.  It is u der my fatuutous rule that not g matters for my romans.  Ex Vjirgil calls him self thee father of Julia, the daughter, nice or sister of Caeasars in the past.

Forever god.]


Wop is loving.

Be gone, family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.