Friday, January 12, 2018

Something about my body

I am a project, woman
My inner ocean presented.

Open allah's ocean.

I see poems without work.

I imagine work pre-empted with pleasing alone.

Gay people are artistically raced

Julia Murray calls tension art.



Disavowal

a value okay


Demise

Next to Rhona, Tracey exercises her home tried poems on
Julia's god.

The text here calls itself wordy so there is pleasing


Elohim

My widow
patiently



Scandal

With no artistic womanhood work is pranking me.
Thanks, work.


Leviathan

I spotted the Whale from
southeast arizona proceeding

Up the Wilson River into

Mountains aching above
Portland bus's rape.

Extasy wills aiming for
Priests.

May the circle be unbroken.


I see you

Baby, with your unbroken eyes
You are under me
Practicing openness

Withering my tree
Languishing protestingly

Why it is allah pretending looseness.


yes where poppy lies
allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.