Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Too bad

The safety works alive Serfing trouble s are cruel here.

I admire here is you here is you peacefully trying to belong where
goddesses safely works alone.  Part of life part of life works here.  Goddess please priestly work here with me for your poem where I am safely here here for you.  Here is you peacefully saying it is here that you care a law bothers it is safe here as long I am working for the trees.  Stiffness annihilates my mind here is you here are you forever part of life a long time for me to strengthen a lot of priestesses upside down in their roses here are the wombs alive for the Goddess.  Sorry I am so worried for my mind.  Here is the Goddess.  She is peering at the trees and my heart is there a part of life for my mind a long time I have been cruel a long time alone with no poem or tree.  Sharing prettiness is lonely a part of life part of life pretend 9it is free here for you a long time is you working a long time. I poem illness part of life.  It is alone belonging here.  The words are not the same here for me to pester for their prettiness where they are.  I am still ill as a grueling plaque on an elephant's back.  Part of life part of life cold is boring.  Do you remember when I thought words talked for themselves?          I still don't love my heart because it is beyond the Goddess alone with my womanhood here for me to pay for pleasing my mind alone alone part of life.
Convictions work like art is a bitch to stave off.  I am willing that the Goddess kills this dream because no one works for their Goddess for their money.  For their anger.  This is work part of life is angst for nothing.  I am bored for nothing but my brother kind of work is this?  Still lonely for nothing.  Sorry I'm here.  Work creates peace for some people who care the G
goddess needs them part of life.  I am shocked that I do not say I am here for my brother part of life part of life.

Please give me alone my mind alone for nothing.  Still here alone.  I am alone cruelly sick for my hopes.  Death calls it better for me to string it out alone for my creative patience still part of life as Goddess.  Where fails it better??  Here or a better place for my brother.  Please help me part of life cold to our loneliness.  THE SENTENCE PREVIOUSLY HERE IS NULL AND VOID. This is a Goddess with my mind here for my brother.  He drinks Goddesses for his pandering to his creative rank here.

The Sergeant begs me to pee where I wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.