Thursday, January 27, 2011

A discovery

Emotion, literature and spirituality

Feelings are a metaphor for the Goddess

Yay!

Today is the day I get my colonoscopy.

I suppose there is a kind of ironic justice in this.

I spent the evening sick on strong laxatives. Now I feel better. And there was no blood.

Maybe the doctor will conclude I don't have a serious illness.

That would be nice.

Bodies do change.

I fought to kill. That's the upshot of living for war. I lived for war by making
change only a part of love. Change is everywherre and love makes that hopeful.

I think that the only one who knows feelings that I wanted to have (a liking for sharing, a KNOWLEDGE of hope and a passion for being alive) is me.

Maybe you will feel other emotions for other reasons. Maybe I needed hope. Maybe I loved meanness: it's just fair.

A kindness toward (those who provide) safety is "fit." (seeming)(requisite)(appropriate).

Boidie, boid, how is your doid?

Mother's.



I love a woman.


I'm doing better. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.