Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Moving on:

I have been fooled into dreaming.

Same as the girl that made home mine
Is the woman who reads.

I have made tremendous feelings.
There is within a good and changed understanding
Within I know what God is.

He and I were similar and
i created something that
brought pain.

He and I were the same
when I created the same
as I am.

She and I were the same
Now I am good to free
(Hustling): that's another crime.

Inwardly the jargon maneuvers
as in one becoming dry
as in one living to slay.

I have known that
my ancestor was brought
this way.

Create a friend and
slay your justice.

I know that I have borne
mothers with reigns.
I have borne that friend.



She and I thought together.
i and She began a new feeling.

That somehow is nothing.




I began to see that one love is
poison.

It brings change of money.

It brings love of money.

It brings a way to change
flow to bosses and
life to whores.

Neither am I one who
sexualizes ass.








Gears and money are
trust in feelings.

The money trust
is a joke.




Similarly to shame

Gas it up, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.