Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New

Feel what you feel

Listen to me

I brought to myself a woman who was underage.

I made time for sex.

There's death, there's hostility.

I am cruel.

Take what you need.

Babies are life.

I love you as teachers.

I hope that you do what you need.




Cost

Many friends are gone



I thought I was truth
I am a shit.


Sarcasm dies; I wanted a friend.

A child is not there to make me a woman.

What is there now?
Crimes
A nurse


Make it bitch as error: as dangerous and cruel

Money is a death.

Dealing is hate and cruelty.

I loved being a shit. It was shitty. I loved being a path.

Cops are your friend.
No: I love curses.


A fork makes pain
I make a false justice.

Ohdio
Ohlo
Ohcrow
Money cold
Pain changed my beastliness: make it me.


Force

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.