Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Gentle goes the Sears

Meager Cries

Maniacal and loving
I cry life

Dinner with pride
brings to me somber
intimations of bees

Women with large noses
Interest me
Strangely

Soft lies
answered with
crack --

The liberty bell
chases my knowledge
of political excretion.

A bachelor handles himself
before me; I
create cloven lines.

She has drowned me.
I have been
needed.

Tease me with
your need. I do
live as a boundary stone.

Cloven
Magick
Is Fear


Dreams of Guilt
Win Erroneous
Pain

Will your Desires
With Freedom:
Angel is White.

As a Candle,
A Shark
A Cup.

Dreams are Sharing.



A Filling

The Hustler
Is I

Meet me
Behind the Door

I wrestle with
your Sheer
Pout

You and I
Treat Each Other
As Narkotics

Be Who You Want to Be

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.