Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bum Back

The caring (I nearly wrote, "guilt") that is present is slime?

I don't care about change if it makes love cold.
I think I feel life is draining me.
("Strength") -- Pal is husband.

The next deal with political freedom is to direct poems.

I literally caved on the Goddess.
She paid me ("what?") and I liked it.

Beth called me free; I liked it.

Distress with my fuss is my knowledge.

I write so cryptically when there's so little to feel about hell.

Be a man/woman/drug addict/cold sufferer/dying fog/passionate moron

Say this:

"I want to listen to my genital home."

Say:

"I want to pretend life is fried for trees."

Say again:

"I want to be free."



Golden freedom is best when swallowed as a powerful stream by mouth (let go of shame)
My joy is anchored with the priest.

Marlowe/Marsha/Marjorie/Marge/Margarine/Marron

Oh mother,
Pain is cold and training is Jesus.
A ride with a drug (luck for the dead) is life to teachers

Whims are undressed; a life for a mother.

Paganism: worlds of mother: 1/2 of life is terrible, 1/2 of life is dreaming
You feel like change is to share kindness.
You know love is under will to be strong.

I ask life for strength and darkness wants bargains.


See what a martyr caused.

Bananas,collected.

I way away away away
I manner matter leer cluster stuff me
Plow under the tailed acrylic woman
She said it.

Dexter ambient, annealed, afraid
Omen toad: lick your lips for face.
A mentored narcotic bang.

I like doing freedom as dressed in frilly colliding parading straws.



The limousine to my asylum is waiting.
Sex is teaching.

To women: it's okay, to feel strong to feel like I do.

Save it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.